Make your passion your profession

One passion I have or something i enjoy doing is, solving and creating complex math problems. I enjoy doing this as it challenges me and a great sense of satisfaction comes to me when i solve something hard. I find it intriguing how math can also be used to solve so many different thing and it is the basis for most jobs. A profession associated with this interest would be a mathematician. To become one an advanced degree such as a doctorate or masters is needed. Extensive study in math is needed,  as well as other classes involving math such as physics, engineering, statistics, and computer science. Strong analytical skills are needed to be able to pursue this career option, as well as good communication skills, problem-solving skills and lastly and extensive knowledge and various math skills ranging over a variety of subjects.
Related image
In order to achieve this goal of turning my passion into a profession I would need to take as many math courses as i can while I am still in highschool. I could solve math problems or math riddles on my own time and create some own problems of my own. I am willing to work hard and strive in order to be able to turn this passion into a profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog