Over the winter break I did not do much, i mostly spent it at home with my family. I did go out here and there for example i went ice skating with my sister. I also celebrated my 17th birthday so there is that. I visited L.A Zoo Lights, which was fun and interesting to see the park lit up. I did not meet any new people over the summer as i stayed for the most part at home. One movie i do remember clearly watching is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. it was a great movie and i really enjoyed it, I found it on Netflix and decided to watch after being recommended to watch the movie by several friends. I did not attend any sport events and also there were not that many sports events on television over the break. I only watched Cleveland play golden State on Christmas day. My whole break was a ctr experience i did nothing but good. One book i read over the weekend was The Awakening by Kate Chopin. There was a lot of homework left for me over the break, mainly due to my English and history class. I had about 17 different assignments to do for history, and a research paper, as well as a power point presentation on gender. Other than that i did not much over the break, but it was well spent.

Image result for la zoo lights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog