School Break Days

Spring break for me was of quiet. I did not do much or go out much in the course of the 9 days. I did go hiking to the Hollywood sign. It was a fun experiencing and it took up the entire day, it did involve a lot of walking. In total that day i walked about 14 miles.  I also helped my cousin out with her geometry homework. I did not really meet any new people as well. One movie i did watch was Tropic Thunder, but that was on Netflix and not in the theatres. I did not play any sports although i did watch a couple such as the NBA playoffs. My whole vacation was a CTR experience. One book i did dwell myself into was The Grapes of Wrath, but that was mainly due to the fact that it was homework. Although i did thoroughly enjoyed the book and was glad i read it. I received homework for just two classes, English and History. Although it was just two classes, it was still an immense of amount of work to complete. I was suppose to go to Tijuana but due to homework i was unable to go. Other than that my break was pretty bland and boring.

Image result for hollywood sign Image result for tijuana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog