1. Some thing i like about the class was the organization aspect. It was a routine and it became easy to know what you would be doing in a day. I also enjoy how the class promotes to be a CTR person. Lastly I enjoy how the class, for the most part was always at a democracy level and it was calm and quiet.
2. I felt like the class became a bit too repetitive at times. I would have liked to seen new ideas or assignments brought in were we could show our skill we have learned in class. Also, we are a bit restrictive as to what we can do, there not much freedom to speak or to stand up. lastly i would like to see an emphasis on additional computer programs, besides just word and blogger. It would have been nice to learn how to use programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
3. Some recommendations would be to introduce new computer programs to the class, so that we learn a broader aspect of programs. Also adding more emphasis on coding and learning additional types of code. Lastly, creating more group projects.
4.The highlight for this class was being able to meet new people. Also i really enjoyed being introduce to new type of coding language which was Java. The biggest highlight was being introduce to wide variety of life quotes to live by.
5. For the most part, yes, i did try my best in this class. I carefully analyzed quotes and answer them to the best of my abilities. Ill admit there was times were i did not put in my full effort. But for the most part i did give it my all.
6. Yes and no. For the most part i am reading my planning journal, even on days when i do not have this class. I also add goals to my journal on a daily bases. There are times here and there, when i do not write in it. Usually it is the days i get bombarded with homework or other events and it just slips my mind. In the future i do plan on continuing my goal journal.
7. I am committed to being a CTR person. I realize that by being a CTR person, nothing but good will come out of it. I do plan on being successful and so I need to choose the right if i hope to accomplish that. I will carry my card on me at all times and continue to write in my goal journal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog