Thanksgiving Week
Over the thanksgiving break i did not do much. The first two days of the break, I spent them on a trip in Lee Vining. I experience nature and the earth to its fullest extent, and it was a breathtaking experience. I did not meet anyone new over the break, besides the people on the trip, since i did not go out. One show i did watch over the break was Prison Break. I discovered the show over the break, got hooked, and heavily watched it for the remainder of the break.  I did not watch any sport events over the break as there was not much on. My whole break was CTR experience, i visited church and helped my family out. I began reading a part of a book over the weekend. In class i read a short snippet of Walden, and while i was on break i found the full version of the book and so i read the beginning part of it. I did a low of homework over the weekend, i spent most of Thursday through Sunday doing homework, filling out sheets, and reading textbooks. On Sunday I met with other classmates to work on a test and I passed the test with a perfect score, so I was glad about that. I went Black Friday shopping, or at least tried to, but the lines were too big and I did not get the chance to buy anything. Overall i say my weekend was fun and next Thanksgiving i hope more family will come over.

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog