Class Evaluation
1. Some things i enjoyed about the class was the peacefulness and quietness of the class. It was not rowdy or out of control like may other classes were. Also, the emphasis of being prompted to choose the right was good as well. Lastly, i enjoyed the teacher himself as well as the song played at the very end.

2. One thing i did not like about the class was the pace as well as the actual things were doing in class. I feel as if what were doing such as creating spreadsheets and word documents are too basic. Also there is a lack of communication with others, that other classes do have. 

3.Some recommendations is to add new things to the curriculum. Going into second semester, most of us already know how to tape and create post, why not start exploring additional computer programs that most kids are not aware as to how to use. For example the Adobe Suite can be implemented in order to learn how to use Illustrator and Photoshop. Also coding should be added to the curriculum as well, learning how to build websites, from scratch not using made templates, using html as well as designing it using CSS. Other languages such as swift and Java or Ruby should be taught as well, not just typing. Lastly, there should be more cooperative assignments given to us so that we can learn how to better communicate to others through the digital world. 

4.The highlight in this class was being able to increase my typing speed. It used to be at around 35, now it moves up into the forties. Not only that but I memorized the keyboard somewhat better now.

5. I did try my best in the class for the beginning few months. After a while the task became repetitive and tedious so I began to lower my work ethics. Although i still made sure to always get my work completed and done.

6. For the most part i do read my life planning journal hear and there, but not all of the time. The thing that i do forget to do is to record it. I am a pretty ambitious individual so i refer back to from time to time.

7. Before joining this class ib was not taking choosing the right so serious, i did do some negatives in my life. Now that I am part of this class, i began to choose better and better decisions each day. It strange how something so simple as choosing to do the right can have such a huge impact in a persons life. I do want to succeed when  I am older and so i realize that in order to do that, I need to always choose the right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog